Thursday, July 3, 2008

Some Favorite Laughs of Mine

"Who had Taco Bell?" Kate



"Look, there's a deer!" Joan, Anne & Kris (bitches!)



"For all rotten potato chips, these are pretty good." Ra



"Blimey, I lost me flock!" Me



Grandpa Lloyd: "I have a great voice for radio and I annunciate clearly so it's easy for people to understand what I am saying."

Me: "Huh?"

Grandpa Lloyd: " I said, I have a great voice for radio and I annunciate clearly so it's easy for people to understand me!"

Me: "What?"

Grandpa Lloyd: " I SAID, I HAVE A GREAT VOI... oh, you stinker!"



Binging my nose so hard it made the Moberly's trailer sound like a Cathedral. Anne



Tripping down the stairs in the townhouse. Dave



Slipping on the ice in Lutsen and landing on her ass, but saving her cigarette. Joan



Hollering "Blowjob!" into a speaker phone with a car full of kids listening. Me



Using black electrical tape on the sink sprayer and nailing my mom twice in one day. Me So worth it!

No comments: